Friday, June 25, 2004

Bloggs Everywhere!

This is an aside to my continuing story. There are just too many bloggings to read! I have been reading everyone and just can't keep up. So many great ones I'd like to keep in my favs, but no room and no time! I would be here all day every day but life rudely intrudes and must be answered. You are all great! I have to start imposing time limits on myself. "Maddy, you are allowed 2 hours a day to read and post". "No, I need more!" "You are allowed 2.5 hours a day". "No! More! More!" "You are allowed 3 hours a day" "No!..
Love to all! Lets go blogging!!

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey sweetie!
I hope Im the first to post here. I like your blog addicted theme. Dang, why are blogs so addicting. Im sitting here at work, overwhelmed with work I should be doing, and Im sitting here reading blogs and posting.

Help me!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Wisdom's not unteachable. It's just unlearnable.

(Just a joke, don't get entangled with semantics or particularity.)

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3 I Know what I Like, and I like it, Have a Laugh on me

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3 I Know what I Like, and I like it, Have a Laugh on me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home