Thursday, May 27, 2004

Bad Dream

Last night I had a very bad dream. I dreamed that I was driving my sister somewhere. God knows where. I pulled into a backwoods gas station and promptly hit some car behind me when I reversed. I was so upset that my new car was smashed up, that I gave my keys to the driver whom I hit when he asked me. I didn't even ask why. When I went into the gas station to ask about my car, everyone was gone and so was my car and my sister. The dreaded thought finally surfaced - My beautiful new car had been hyjacked and my sister with it! It was so distressing that I sat bolt upright and out of a dead sleep. It took a few seconds to realize that I was dreaming. Thank God! It was 3 am and that was the last of my sleep last night.
I golfed 9 holes today and didn't do very well as per usual. I blame it on my distressing dream and sleepless night. I wonder what I can blame a lousy score on next time I play?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home