Monday, May 24, 2004

New Age

What do you do when you finally come to the irrefutable conclusion that pretty much all you believed and trusted to be true is not and most likely never was?

I'll tell you what happened to me. I lost 15 pounds in 15 days. The best thing that has come out of this mess is that I have a better figure now than I have had in as many years!

Normally I read a lot - books of all kinds, but through this upheaval I haven't been able to concentrate very well, so my literary intellectual life has suffered. Although I did receive some interesting Christmas gifts - "A Thousand Paths to Happiness" "R.I.P. Famous Last Words" and "The Mind of the Soul"(Gary Zukav). I get the distinct feeling that everyone is trying to tell me to pull myself together and get on with it. Whatever "it" is, I don't know, but I'm beginning to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home