Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Cable Down!

I am orchestrating a big B.B.Q tomorrow night so I have been out shopping all day. When I got home, I didn't even put the groceries away. I needed to get to my computer to find out what was happening in Bloggland. My cable was down! Oh, my God! What to do? I called the cable company and they said the whole area is out so I can't even go to the library for the next 17 hours. Think Maddy, Yes! AOL! and my laptop! Thank the Lord for AOL. It's a good thing I went to the trouble of finding a telephone cord, plugging in my laptop and calling up Bloggland because while I was busy getting a life, everyone had lots to say and needed my comments on just about everything. I feel great! And now I can go put away my groceries and plan the B.B.Q. Maybe I'll just take one more look at all the blogs before I put the groceries away. It'll only take a minute.

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Dear God, the cable went out? Forget the groceries. There are bigger problems out there! You know your addicted to us when you have to resort to using a phone modem. Glad you found your way back!

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddy. Things are getting bad. I'm blogging too much. I've just commented on Angi's blog and called her Maddy!!! Well, she's just as nice as you and really, what's in a name. You are Maddy??

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Maddy said...

Anonymous: sometimes yes and sometimes no.
Glad to meet you Youth Pastor
Thanks all for your input!
Peace out and love to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home